Sunday, January 16, 2005

New Year and I hope to..................

Yes, it's 2005 and I hope to post more then once a month or longer this year. Seeing it's January and should be like winter out? It's been a very, very warm winter just the other night at 9:30PM it was 61 degrees out still? We have had no snow worth talking about and I hope there is snow up at the cabin next week. Hope all had a good holiday and all goes good for you in 2005!

Work has slowed down a little, only 52 hours this week! But, money is always needed if you want anything in life! In May we are planning on going to Maine, Bar Harbor for the week and in September New York's, Lake Placid kinda like our second home or so it feels. I want to also do more hiking, biking and just more of everything this year. Last year we didn't get to as much as we want to, but going to do better this year! Need to get back into shape before summer rolls around or I'll be the one rolling.............?

Haven't heard form our little one in awhile not sure what is up with her? I'll see if I can get hold of her tomorrow? But, that's about it for now be back again very soon! (promise)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home