Saturday, January 14, 2006

Music Dowloads for Free?

I came across this web site this morning saying "Music Search" it's not much of a site to look at. But, I typed in the name of a song and clicked search? Up popped a list, thinking ok lets see if this really works as in downloading the song? The first way I tryied it was just right click and save as.....it saved but when I tryed to play it windows didn't know what type of file it was? Ok, lets try just double clicking to see if it just will play? Yes , in windows media player when it was playing click on "file" and then "save media as" while this was playing and saving I remembered how I have to save the shows I download on the net, by right clicking and "save target as" the file downloaded. Double click on the mp3 file I just saved and up popped WMP and I got song! Sweet, music and I'm not sure what all the have on here but I'm book marking this site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home