Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cranky Geeks

Hey, the net is still up and running or I'm not in the real world? I'm right now, watching "CrankyGeeks" a new podacast starring the one and only John C. Dvorak the riong master of this new online show! I'm watching Episode 2 right now and I see Episode 3 is out now too! I really don't watch very much TV any more now that TechTV is no more, damn that G4! So, in order for me to get my daily fix of tech I'm online 24/7 and download about 7 or 8 shows weekly. If your one to keep in the know and want to kkep in the real world as far as tech news goes, get in on the downloading of the lastest tech show the net has to offer! Well, for nowI'm back to the Cracky Geeks podcast. I'll post all that I do on my weekly GEEK downloads! "3 Finger salute"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home