Thursday, March 08, 2007

At Last!


For about the last eight months I have not been able to view any Quick Time videos that I came across on the internet? I would just get this (photo) and I called tech support with iTunes and did all they wanted but still no play! Well last night I decided I was going to post a "Call for Help" to Chris Pirillo and see if maybe he would know what the problem was? But, before I did that I would uninstall Quick Time and see if that did anything. It did, everything as far as viewing Quick Time videos and Flash videos worked great. But, iTunes didn't..... So, I reinstall a earlier version of Quick Time and everything still worked but iTunes? It said it needed 7 or higher to work. I installed Quick Time 6 first and did it using the minimal install settings and I guess when I did the 7 upgrade it kept the minimal settings and everything is still working!!!! Just have to not do any Quick Time seting changes! I'm not sure what the problem is with doing the full install but I'm not going to try it to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home