Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Backup! Backup! Backup your computer today!

I don't know whaat I did last night but this morning I went to send an email, when I went to attach a photo? SHIT! Nothing there???????? What the F***! I lost every photo I had saved on my computer! I also, lost every text (word) file I ever saved, too! Talk about SHOCK and being PISSED OFF!
But, Thank God! I made a backup DVD of all my files over the weekend! I just spent the last three hours reloading all photos and text saved files back onto my computer. Then, I made two more backup DVD's today and stored away in a save place. I also made a complete backup of my second main computer too!
Trust me! The time you spend backing up all of your file will be worht it when you lose all on your computer!
It's 4 degrees out! .......later ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home