Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hey, anyone got a Trojan?

NO! I'm not looking for a rubber! I just loaded "AVG" on two of the computers we run that DON'T have up to date NORTONS running on them. Having nine desk tops, and to run with Nortons on all that would cost to much, so we just installed AVG Anti-Virus {FREE EDITION} onto two computers and ran a system scan.......yes only one bad file was found! A "Trojan Backdoor. Exe" file was found & I think it was deleted? I'll run a scan again tomorrow to see.
Big Storm Coming?
Yes, the weather people are saying there is a chance of 12 inches snow over the weekend!
"I WISH!"
I'm going to the cabin over the weekend and if we would get this so called big storm? That would be so cool! I'll let you know what happens over the weekend.
Hey, GET VIRUS PROTECTION! Trojans, are only to be used for sex! Not on COMPUTERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home