Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

Yes, today is Peter's day! It's been a gray and rainy day to boot! I had time to clean out a computer I'm working on and install more RAM and get updates from Microsoft. I finally got our network secure! Now no one from the outside unless then know the key can get in! I took time to update our web sites today also, Geek Link & Tea's Adventures!

I then went on a Lord of the Rings marathon as in all three movies back to back! "Fellowship of the Ring", "The Two Towers" and "Return of the King" that would be over 12 hours of Middle Earth! What better way to spend a gray day!

I'm also running a Symantec's Virus Scan on all computer that DON'T run "Nortons Anti- Virus Software" if your not it's not a bad thing to do just to see if your comp is ok?

Well, back to the movies! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home